Here you can find the total explanation how you can calculate the Point for Express Entry.
Language Proficiency- Maximum 28 points
Out of Twenty-eight point, one can get maximum Twenty-four point under English language Proficiency test and rest of four point for the French Language Test. Such points system will be applicable where the applicant’s first language is English. By scoring highest band in English Language Proficiency test, one can get full twenty-four point.
Age – Twelve Point max
The minimum age criteria is Eighteen years old and you can get full twelve points till 32 years. If the applicant is Forty seven years old or above, he/she will not get any point for age. However; that person still can Apply for the process of Canada PR visa if he/she meets the minimum sixty seven points with other selection factors except Age.
Eighteen to Thirty-five years old – Twelve point
Age Thirty-six years – Eleven
Thirty-seven years – Ten
Thirty-Eight years – Nine
So, increasing of one year in age will deduct one point from the parameter.
Point of work experiences – Fifteen point Max
One year work experience – Nine points
Two to Three years – Eleven Point
Four to five years – Thirteen point
Six year work experience – Fifteen Point
So, in order to get points for your work experience, you have to gain one year work experience in a particular occupation enlisted in NOC list of Canada
Point for Academic Qualification – Max Twenty-Five point
- PhD Thesis –Twenty-five point
- Post Graduation/Masters degree- Twenty-Three
- Three years or more years Graduation Degree Twenty One point
- Two years degree course- Twenty-Two point
- Two-year Diploma- Nineteen
- One-year Diploma-Fifteen
- Higher Secondary-Five points
Arranged employment- Max ten point
If any applicant can get a job offer letter from any Canadian company then this points can be added. The job offer has to be recognized by the labour market of Canada government. And the job has to be relevant to the applicant’s skilled occupation.
Adaptability- Max ten point
There are several conditions of Adaptability, such as –
- An applicant get ten points if he/she has the job experience of Canada
- If anyone has completed any diploma or degree in Canada, can get five points
- If anyone has both the work experience and education of Canada then it can bring ten points
- If the spouse of the applicant appears in English proficiency test and bring pass mark or above, it can give additional five points.
- Sometimes, first blood relative residing in Canada can give five sponsorship points as well.