Canadian Experience Class Program – The permanent resident is someone who has been granted permanent resident status by immigrating to Canada, but it is not a Canadian citizen. Permanent residents are citizens of other nations. A person in Canada temporarily such as student or foreign worker is not a permanent resident. Refugees who are resettled from overseas become a permanent resident through Refugee program that are assisted by the govt or through the refugee program that have private sponsorship. Someone who does makes a refugee claim in Canada is not offered Canada Permanent Residency at that time. To become one, immigration and refugee board should approve their request, and they must apply for and get permanent resident status.
Self-employment and work experience gained, when you are full-time students are not included under Canadian experience class program
The Minimum Requirements for Canadian Experience Class include
- The individuals should have minimum 12 months Skilled Work Experience in Canada in three years before they apply
- They should have gained experience in Canada with proper authorization
- Should meet the required language levels needed for your job for each language ability ( speaking, reading, writing and listening)
- Plan to live outside the province
The individuals to be considered for the Canadian Experience Class, the individuals need to have their Canadian skilled work experience.
If you are interested in applying for Canada skilled work visa, they need to contact the best immigration consultants.
As per the Canadian NOC skilled work experience means
- Professionals jobs (skill type A)
- Technical jobs & skilled trades (Skill type B)
- Managerial positions (skill level 0)
The individuals experience should be minimum 12 months of full time (30 hours of paid work each week or more ) or an equal amount in part-time hours.